The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 Qualifier 2 will be played between Mumbai Indians and Gujarat Titans on May 26 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. The match will start at 7:30 PM IST.
Here are the possible 11s for both teams:
|Mumbai Indians||Gujarat Titans|
|Ishan Kishan (wk)||Wriddhiman Saha (wk)|
|Rohit Sharma (c)||Shubman Gill|
|Suryakumar Yadav||Matthew Wade|
|Tilak Varma||David Miller|
|Dewald Brevis||Hardik Pandya (c)|
|Tim David||Rahul Tewatia|
|Hrithik Shokeen||Rashid Khan|
|Daniel Sams||Vijay Shankar|
|Riley Meredith||Mohammed Shami|
|Kumar Kartikeya||Darshan Nalkande|
|Jasprit Bumrah||Yash Dayal|
MI vs GT IPL 2023 Qualifier 2 Prediction:
Here is a prediction for the match:
Mumbai Indians and Gujarat Titans are both evenly matched teams. Mumbai Indians have a more experienced batting line-up, while Gujarat Titans have a more balanced bowling attack. However, Gujarat Titans have home advantage, which could be a deciding factor in the match.
I predict that Gujarat Titans will win the match by 10-15 runs.
Also Read: Watch IPL 2023 Qualifier 2 Live in USA on Hotstar with a VPN
Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Titans Key players
Here are some of the key players to watch out for in the match:
- Ishan Kishan: Ishan Kishan is the leading run-scorer for Mumbai Indians in the IPL 2023. He is in good form and will be looking to score big runs in the match.
- Rohit Sharma: Rohit Sharma is the captain of Mumbai Indians and one of the best batsmen in the world. He will be looking to lead his team to victory in the match.
- Suryakumar Yadav: Suryakumar Yadav is a very talented batsman who can score runs quickly. He will be looking to play a big role in the match.
- Shubman Gill: Shubman Gill is the leading run-scorer for Gujarat Titans in the IPL 2023. He is in good form and will be looking to score big runs in the match.
- Hardik Pandya: Hardik Pandya is the captain of Gujarat Titans and one of the most versatile players in the world. He can bat, bowl, and field, and he will be looking to lead his team to victory in the match.
- Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan is one of the best bowlers in the world. He is a leg-spinner who can take wickets in any condition. He will be looking to restrict Mumbai Indians to a low score in the match.
The match is expected to be a close one, and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.